How to Shop Amazon Smile
- Visit smile.amazon.com. Bookmark this page so you’ll land on the smile page every time you shop.
- Sign into your account if you have not already and choose “Willie Strong Foundation” as your charity of choice.
- Drag the Amazon Smile Bookmark into your Amazon Browser Bar.
- You will know if you are in “Amazon Smile” if the Amazon logo on your browser tab is orange. Shop as usual and support Pediatric Brain Cancer research with almost every purchase!
How to Make an Amazon Smile “App” on Mobile
The standard Amazon app doesn’t support AmazonSmile (yet), but there is an easy hack.
- Visit smile.amazon.com in Safari. Next, hit the share button at the bottom middle of your screen. Now click add to Home Screen. You have just created a shortcut to the Amazon Smile page to easily navigate here from the homepage.
- If you regularly shop Amazon through your mobile browser, simply navigate to smile.amazon.com instead and you’re set! It will be a very similar experience to what you are used to.
- If you regularly shop Amazon through the Amazon app you could add items to your cart via the app but finish the checkout process on your browser. (Just make sure you are at smile.amazon.com)